THC MINDFULNESS WORKSHOP
EXPLORE THE BENEFITS OF MINDFULNESS
Mindfulness is something we can all find beneficial in helping us transform our suffering into happiness. We all make choices, and a lot of the time we make these choices based on our judgements and thoughts which stem from fear or anxiety, living with an awareness allows us to gain clarity and see exactly where these feelings are born, mindfulness gives us a chance to let go of these unfruitful feelings before we get caught up in them and they cause damage, over and over again.
It is paramount that we develop the tools necessary to allow ourselves to better manage our thoughts and feelings, because we all have times when we are overwhelmed and feel under great pressure. If our minds are constantly wandering not only do we lose touch with reality but we lose energy fighting the constant bombardment of noise, this leads to negativity and a killing of our zest, passion, drive and positivity.
By learning how to calm our mind and our bodies we find a tool that we can use through any storm or crisis, this can help restore perspective so we make decisions that are closer to are true self and not out of confusion and dispersion.
- Reduce stresses, worries and anxieties that can cripple energy, motivation, passion, health and happiness.
- Refresh, revitalise and re-focus.
- Remove procrastination whilst teaching yourself the powers of concentration, meditation, awareness and relaxation which have tremendous long-term benefits like increased motivation, more focus, better health, less stress related illnesses and greater satisfaction.
- Keep on improving, growing and developing.
- Create freshness, excitement, new challenges, points of difference, a change from your current worries and a chance to re-direct your energy, focus and concentration.
- Re-ignite your brain and get the chemicals flowing again in order to dive into your current life with greater clarity and purpose.
- A happier, healthier, less stressed and more motivated you.
- Teaches you to think for yourself breeding independence and accountability.
- Boost motivation, a sense of ownership and belonging.
- A more present and alive you means more productivity and more opportunities.
- Less day-dreaming, more focus and concentration means you give yourself more enjoyment in all areas of your life.