The more we look within to investigate ourselves on a deeper level the more we find out about the things we really want in life. We reveal hidden truths and then we become more accountable for turning these truths into reality.
“An unexamined life is not worth living”
Happiness can be learned. No one is responsible for your own happiness but you. If you want to be happy, first you have to choose to be happy. The secret to happiness isn’t magic; it’s practice.
“A man’s as miserable as he thinks he is.”
Our lives are short, fickle and inconstant and it is a terrible tragedy to go through them without ever feeling the immense beauty that they can deliver in every single moment. We all have the obligation to be happy and inspired in every single moment.
1. Who are the people that inspire you?
2. What qualities is it about them that you admire?
3. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
4. What is one thing you can do today to make these future things become a reality now?
5. What makes you happy?
6. Do you actively do these things every day? If not, what is stopping you?
7. What are my gifts/talents? How can I share them with the world?
"Because you are alive, everything is possible."
~Thich Nhat Hanh
Share this article from The Happiness Compass and I will personally message you 3 of the most powerful questions every person should ask themselves every single day that will transform your life...