THE HAPPINESS INITIATIVE FOR SPORT
When it comes to Athletes it is about more than just results and performance. Current predictions indicate that by 2030 depression will be the leading cause of disease burden globally and The World Health Organisation (WHO) published a report that estimates suicide will be the leading cause of death amongst teenagers by 2030.
Athletes are under a significantly high amount of stress as a result of a constant pressure to perform and it is paramount that their happiness, health and well-being is just as important as anything else.
When it comes to an athlete's health and performance, mindset, mindfulness and self-exploration practices play a vital role. They can help to generate a state of complete focus on the task at hand, comfortably blocking out external distractions, and are effective in helping athletes reduce stress and anxieties and better direct their energy and talents.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR ORGANISATION AND ATHLETES
- Reduce stresses, worries and anxieties that can cripple energy, motivation, passion, athletic performance and athletic results.
- Refresh, revitalise and re-focus athletes for better outcomes.
- Remove procrastination whilst teaching your players the powers of concentration, meditation, awareness and relaxation which have tremendous long-term benefits like increased motivation, more focus, better health, less stress related illnesses and greater satisfaction.
- Keep your team improving, growing and developing.
- Create freshness, excitement, new challenges, points of difference, a change from your players current worries and a chance to re-direct their energy, focus and concentration.
- Re-ignite your brain and get the chemicals flowing again in order to dive into your performance with greater clarity and purpose.
- A happier, healthier, less stressed and more motivatedteam of individuals.
- Relevant and actionable data so you know exactly what you need to do to get better results.
- Teaches your players to think for themselves breeding independence and accountability.
- Boost motivation, a sense of ownership and belonging.
- When you can harness greater gratitude you are more likely to be more inspired and motivated, less weighed down by fears of the future or regrets of the past, which can manifest into a negative attitude, reduced focus and limited results and achievement.
- A more present and alive player means more productivity and more opportunities.
- Less day-dreaming, more focus and concentration means you give yourself more enjoyment and more commitment in all areas of your life.
- Doing a good deed can lead you to finding greater meaning and purpose, greater motivation, improved satisfaction and foster a more positive and vibrant culture throughout your organisation.
Take Action! Discuss your needs and hear what we can do for you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and schedule a free consultation via Skype or telephone.