THE HAPPINESS INITIATIVE FOR BUSINESS
Turnover, absenteeism, reduced productivity and compensation claims cost Australian employers $11- $12 billion annually. More than 6 million working days are lost each and every year and a staggering 12 million days of reduced productivity are caused by depression.
The health and happiness of your workplace is absolutely critical. Everything from culture, morale, productivity, engagement, loyalty and success comes directly from the health of your employees.
Your workplace needs to provide a range of initiatives and programs to support the health and wellbeing of your employees.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- Employees reduce stresses, worries and anxieties that can cripple worker morale, motivation and productivity.
- Employees refresh, revitalise and re-focus, removing procrastination whilst teaching themselves the powers of concentration, meditation, awareness and relaxation. This leads to increased motivation, reduced absenteeism, greater productivity, more focus, better health, less stress related illnesses and greater satisfaction.
- Employees feel that their organisation is working hard to make sure they are happy and healthy, which adds significantly to culture and loyalty.
- Boosts creativity and innovation.
- Trains your employees to keep on moving, developing and improving, preventing staff from going stale, becoming de-motivated and lacking drive and dedication. Company growth, development, innovation and success grows as a result.
- Promotes greater clarity and purpose.
- A happier, healthier, less stressed and more motivated workforce.
- Relevant and actionable data that can be used to foster a workforce culture that is pro-active, healthy and motivated.
- Data that can help identify areas of improvement and growth opportunities.
- More efficient and effective work outcomes.
- A stronger team of employees with an organisation that is built on trust, mutual respect and a sense of community.
- Employees feel like their company really cares about them with an opportunity for further counselling and support networks if required.
- A company who initiates innovative ideas is seen as a company that cares about mental health which can have positive outcomes for their standing in the community, with partners and their overall brand.
- Employees with greater gratitude are more likely to be inspired and motivated, less weighed down by fears of the future or regrets of the past. Stress manifests in negative attitudes, reduced focus, poor rapport, negative work atmosphere and culture and limited results and achievement.
- A more present workforce means more productivity.
- Less day-dreaming, more focus and concentration means the creation of better quality work with faster turnaround times.
- More enjoyment in the process of work, minute to minute and day to day, means a better work culture brimming with strong rapport, motivation, open communication and commitment.
- Brings a sense of community and rapport into the office environment and builds a culture of trust, respect and adds a level of enjoyment .
- A workforce that thinks for itself breeds a strong culture that has independence and accountability.
- Breeds confident and innovative thinkers.
- Creates an environment in meetings and conferences where all team members can add value and offer up options for innovation, growth and improvement. This then boosts team morale, motivation, a sense of ownership and belonging and increases productivity whilst reducing absenteeism and staff turnover.
Take Action! Discuss your needs and hear what we can do for you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and schedule a free consultation via Skype or telephone.